1/13/2009

2nd try (posting)

(i tried to add an introduction to my first post but it failed, so i'll try again this time.)

Hola a todos. Me llamo Angell. I came to Canada as an international student when I was 18 (i know it's kind of late for language learning though) & studied english and business in kwantlen college, & then I transferred to UBC to study Econ and Span in order to get a bachelor. Although not many Asian students take Span courses, i want to study it because it's a very useful foreign language in addition to English. My first language is Mandarin, and although it's kind of weird to learn a 3rd language through the 2nd language, it helps me a lot because Span & Engl share many similarities. This class might be the most interesting one because i like watching movies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment